Title: Project Management Specialist, Medical Device
Location: Boston, MA
Relocation Assistance: No
Responsible for project planning including defining project scope, project milestones, and developing tasks with estimates; author project plans that meets business objectives and complies with the quality management system. Responsible for project execution of product development projects within FDA regulated industries while adhering to scope, schedule and budget requirements.
- Bachelor Degree in engineering, life science or related discipline.
- 3-5 years of project management experience with medical device.
- Experience managing medical device development projects having a strong understanding of Quality Management Systems including ISO 13485 and 21 CFR Part 820 throughout the product development life cycle.
- Proficiency with MS Project or similar Project Management tools.
- Fluency with MS Office tools such as Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Experience with product development tools such as JIRA, JAMA, MasterControl.
- Ability to travel nationally as needed 10-20%
- Must currently be authorized to work in the United States
- Client will consider candidates that are able to self relocate
Thank you for your interest in the Project Management Specialist position. A brief cover letter outlining your relevant experience is kindly requested. Applicants that meet the client’s qualifications will be contacted; all other candidates will be retained for future opportunities.