Title: QA/Food Safety Specialist
Location: Madison, WI
A world leader delivering innovative and sustainable solutions across food, health, pharma and biotech industries is searching for a QA/Food Safety Specialist with experience in pharmaceutical or dietary supplement manufacturing. This individual will monitor and support the Quality Management System and other Food Safety and Quality Programs as needed to assure the compliance of products produced.
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree in Microbiology, Biology, Food Science, or related field, and/or a minimum of 3 years’ experience in Quality Assurance or Quality Control, cGMPs, Food Safety, and Regulatory Compliance in the pharmaceutical or dietary supplements industry.
- Must have experience with regulatory compliance of products regulated under FDA 21CFR111, FDA Q7A GMPs for API, or other relevant compliance experience with manufacturing of pharmaceuticals, dietary supplements, medical devices, or excipients.
- Experience working hands-on in a dietary supplement or similar manufacturing environment, including pre-operational inspections, internal audits, and compliance monitoring and trending.
- Must possess effective communication, interpersonal, team-building skills at various levels with other departments.
- Must possess strong organizational and time-management skills and the ability to work in-dependently.
- Team-based problem-solving of manufacturing quality events, a plus.
- Experience with regulatory and customer audits.
- Experience with CAPA (Corrective & Preventative Actions) systems, preferred.
- Experience with training presentations relevant to regulatory compliance, GMPs, etc., preferred.
Thank you for your interest in the QA/Food Safety Specialist position. A brief cover letter outlining your relevant experience is kindly requested. Applicants that meet the client’s qualifications will be contacted; all other candidates will be retained for future opportunities.