Title: Director of Nursing (DON)
Location: Worcester, MA
Relocation Assistance: No
Looking for an experienced Director of Nursing for a healthcare services provider located in the Worcester area. The Director will be responsible for managing and leading the clinical staff, patient care and administrative tasks. The ideal candidate for this position has proven experience in a nursing leadership role, outstanding organizational skills, and in-depth knowledge of healthcare industry policies.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing highly preferred
- 4-8 years of experience as a Director of Nursing; preferably in healthcare services
- Active RN license in Massachusetts
- Excellent leadership skills are a must
- Ability to manage competing priorities
Thank you for your interest in the Director of Nursing position. A brief cover letter outlining your relevant experience is kindly requested. Applicants that meet the client’s qualifications will be contacted; all other candidates will be retained for future opportunities.