Title: Electrical Engineer – Medical Device
Location: Boston, MA
Relocation Assistance: No
Great opportunity to join the medical device development team that is responsible for the design, implementation and verification of an innovative medical imaging device. It is a hands-on role inventing practical solutions to develop imaging hardware while meeting various functional and non-functional requirements of novel medical devices. The ideal person for this role would be an Electrical Engineer from the medical device industry and highly prefer someone who is hands on in working with sensors, detectors and motors as well as someone who is experienced in integrating, testing, and verifying complex electrical systems.
- Bachelor degree in Electrical Engineering
- Medical Device industry experience.
- Over three years of hands-on design experience in analog and/or digital design for circuit design and board layout.
- Knowledge of IEC 60601-1, 3.1 edition Safety and Essential performance and IEC60601-1-2 4th edition Electromagnetic disturbances.
- Experience with analog simulation, schematic capture, and PCBA testing.
- Knowledge working with various optical sensors and detectors
Thank you for your interest in the Electrical Engineer position. A brief cover letter outlining your relevant experience is kindly requested. Applicants that meet the client’s qualifications will be contacted; all other candidates will be retained for future opportunities.