Title: Human Resources Business Partner (HRBP)
Location: Allendale, NJ
Relocation Assistance: No
The Human Resource Manager will be responsible for supporting initiatives to improve processes, procedures and system implementations. This will include talent acquisition, onboarding processes, supporting change initiative, HR analytics, employee performance management and compensation administrations. This person needs to be able to conduct employee KPI meeting, run staffing meetings, and handle strategic planning. This person will report into the Site Head with a Dotted-line into the HR Director.
Please note: Only candidates with FDA and GMP environment experience will be considered
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years experience in the pharmaceutical, life science, medical device or similar
- 2+ years management experience
- HR generalist experience
- Ability to serve as a business partner
- Experience onboarding and new hire orientation
- Company-wide process improvement experience
- Light travel may be required (<10%)
Thank you for your interest in the Human Resources Business Partner position. A brief cover letter outlining your relevant experience is kindly requested. Applicants that meet the client’s qualifications will be contacted; all other candidates will be retained for future opportunities.