Title: Warehouse Manager
Location: Dallas/Fort Worth, TX
Relocation Assistance: No
Excellent opportunity to join a growing company in the Dallas/Fort Worth area. As the warehouse
Manager, you will be responsible for the day to day operations of the Company’s distribution center including inventory, on time delivery and safety. You will also be responsible for interviewing, hiring, and training employees; reviewing work forecasts, determining productivity requirements, and balancing labor across your center; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; conducting staff meetings; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Strong knowledge of warehouse inventory management practices
- Operational planning and customer relations experience
- Experience supervising warehouse personnel
- Excellent communication skills; oral and written
- Start-up or change management experience highly desired
- Food industry experience highly desired
- Acumatica ERP experience preferred but not required
- Must have a valid driver’s license in good standing
Thank you for your interest in the Warehouse Manager position. Applicants that meet the client’s qualifications will be contacted; all other candidates will be retained for future opportunities.