Title: Sales Engineer - Remote
Location: East Coast/Midwest
Relocation Assistance: No
**This is a remote position**
The Engineer will be responsible for developing and commercializing new products in the fiber & textile market spaces by working externally with customers & partners and internally with commercial, marketing and technology teams to deliver new innovative and value-added solutions.
- Melt spinning method (Melt-spinning)
- Polymeric fibers such as Nylon, Polyester
- Textile industry
- Engineering degree or Bachelor's of Science in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Textile, Materials Science, Plastic, etc.
- New business development- Preferred
- Field marketing or sales preferred
- Minimum 10 years in developing applications for plastics in industries in sales, marketing, technical service or relevant customer facing experiences.
- Proven track record of development and commercialization of new textile products that meet or exceed customer needs
- Customer Facing – Track record of building strong relationships with customers, outside experts and trade organizations
- IP Strategy- demonstrated familiarity of pertinent patent landscape
- Product/Process Pipeline- maintain evergreen process to evaluate new ideas and opportunities relevant to the business
- Strong drive for results and a passion to help drive growth to the business
- Demonstrated project management experience
- Travel - This position requires 30~50% travel.
- Direct responsibility for growth (project management/business development) preferred.
- Competencies - Communication proficiency, initiative, teamwork orientation, personal, effectiveness/credibility, technical capacity, project management, time management
Thank you for your interest in the Sales Engineer position. Candidates meeting the client's requirements will be contacted. All other applicants will be retained for future opportunities.