Title: Human Resources Generalist
Location: Patterson, WA
Relocation Assistance: Yes
The HR Generalist will be responsible for all aspects of human resources, including recruiting, staffing, Workday administration, employee relations as well as other organizational service needs relating to human resources. The ideal person would be a strong HR professional with a few years of experience in working as an HR Generalist and would be fluent in both Spanish and English. Our client highly prefers someone from the agriculture, farming or food/beverage industry.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5 years of Human Resources Generalist experience.
- At least 2 to 3 years of experience working in Agriculture, Orchard, Farm or Food or Beverage manufacturing.
- Strong understanding of Workers Compensation Claims and Return to Work Program.
- Fluent in English/Spanish is a MUST
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
Thank you for your interest in the Human Resources position. A brief cover letter outlining your relevant experience is kindly requested. Applicants that meet the qualifications will be contacted; all other candidates will be retained for future opportunities.