Title: Front Office/Patient Services
Location: Seattle, WA
Relocation Assistance: No
This position is responsible for the intake, registration and scheduling of both established and new patients.
- Respond to patients via telephone by assessing needs and answer general questions regarding treatment options.
- Register and schedule new patients. Send appropriate patient materials prior to initial appointment.
- Responsible for handling physician correspondence.
- Schedule all patient appointments. Make appropriate scheduling changes, canceling, rescheduling and confirming appointments.
- Provide excellent customer service by anticipating patient needs.
- Maintain operations by following policies and procedures. Report changes as needed.
- High School diploma
- 1+ years experience in a similar role, physician office preferred
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong Customer Service experience