Title: Construction Area Leader/Resident Engineer
Location: Dallas, TX
Relocation Assistance: Yes
Excellent opportunity for a highly skilled Transportation Construction Manager/Area Leader in the Dallas/Fort Worth area. This person will be responsible for leading engineers and inspectors and will also operate as a Project Manager/Resident Engineer. You must have the credentials and ability to manage Construction Engineering Inspection (CEI) teams for TxDOT, and regional clients on large complex road and bridge transportation projects. Other responsibilities include implementing quality assurance procedures, preparing and submitting estimates, checking engineering calculations, interpreting contract documents, planning and organizing the work of subordinate and staff members while continually developing and reviewing policies, practices, methods, and procedures of a professional work environment.
- Bachelor’s Civil Engineering, Master’s preferred
- Texas PE license
- 15 years experience in transportation construction management/engineering, roadway or bridge
- Management experience required
- Experience managing large complex TXDOT projects with federal funding
- Experience managing budgets
- Current relationships with TXDOT clients
Thank you for your interest in the Construction Area Leader position. A brief cover letter outlining your relevant experience and project list is kindly requested. Applicants that meet the client’s qualifications will be contacted; all other candidates will be retained for future opportunities.