Title: Key Account Manager-VNS Medical Device
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Relocation Assistance: No
As the Key Account Manager, you will partner top Epileptologists and Neurologists to bring VNS therapy to the patients who need it. You will develop relationships at leading Comprehensive Epilepsy Centers and other top accounts to advance the standard of drug-resistant epilepsy (DRE) care. You will work with a team to deliver economic value propositions with account administrators and executives, build long-term partnerships with accounts, define account objectives and opportunities, and partner with Therapeutic Consultants to meet territory and region objectives. You will help to coordinate the execution of fundamentals at accounts; managing the VNS opportunity pipeline by overseeing account management and securing orders, and finally, coordinating resources to meet account priorities. Successful Key Account Managers will possess recent demonstrated aptitude and success in fostering solid, value-based physician relationships, and a capacity for interacting with patients in a clinical environment. In this role, you will identify, target, and develop new accounts that have the potential to implant VNS for Epilepsy as well as foster and grow relationships with existing accounts.
- BS/BA degree, preferably in life science, allied health or business
- 5+ years of a successful track record of selling within the medical device space
- Leadership potential and/or experience managing small teams
- Existing relationships with neurologists and or epileptologist highly desired
- Neuromodulation device sales experience highly desired
- Successful track record of managing and converting large medical accounts.
Candidates that meet the requirements will be contacted. All other applicants will be retained for future opportunities.