Title: Medical Device Sales Representative
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Relocation Assistance: No
The Medical Device Sales Representative will maintain and expand sales of company's portfolio of products in existing accounts and develop new business within assigned territory. Act alone and as liaison for various personnel to increase the company's market penetration. Continually develop growth opportunities within assigned territory.
- Self-motivated, energetic, professional, and able to perform job duties with minimal supervision
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and strong presentation skills
- Ability to break down complex concepts and communicate them simply and effectively
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multitask
- Strong critical thinking, analytical, and problem solving skills
- A strong desire to see others around you succeed as well as drive toward individual achievement
- Bachelor’s degree
- 4-6 years Medical Device or Capital equipment sales experience
- Proven track record of meeting or exceeding sales targets, top performer
- Must have a clean driving record
Thank you for your interest in the Medical Device Sales Representative position. A brief cover letter outlining your relevant experience is kindly requested. Applicants that meet the client’s qualifications will be contacted; all other candidates will be retained for future opportunities.