Title: Global Procurement Operations Senior Manager
Location: San Rafael, CA
Relocation Assistance: Yes
The Global Procurement Operations Senior Manager will oversee the policies, procedures, systems, people and operations that support indirect procurement and supplier management activities worldwide. You will focus on developing best-in-class practices that support the source-to-pay lifecycle. As a member of the team, you'll find innovative ways to manage complex transactions and business scenarios. You thrive on making processes more efficient, scalable and focused on helping business partners get work done. You will work to ensure the highest level of quality of our operations and proactively minimize operational risk.
You will play a key role in the adoption, enhancements and support of Coupa, our global spend management tool. By understanding our corporate and functional direction, you will lead a team who administers Coupa and our buying process to support core business objectives and ensure compliance and efficiency. This role will collaborate closely with nearly every department and be the go-to person for all things related to requisitions, purchase orders, supplier management, and reporting. You will lead a global team of buyers and analysts who aim to deliver best in class service to our internal employees and external suppliers.
- 5+ years of experience in Procurement, Accounting or Business related field
- Deep understanding of the Procure to Pay process, specifically requisition to purchase order and supplier onboarding
- Advanced knowledge and experience using Coupa required
- Expert in reporting and analytics (Excel, PowerBI)
- Experience managing and mentoring a team
- Excellent interpersonal skills - this role will partner with many different stakeholders globally
- Degree in Business, Procurement, Supply Chain or related field