Title: Production Supervisor
Location: San Jose, CA
Relocation Assistance: Yes
Visa: Will support H-1B visa
The Production Supervisor will be responsible for daily management of Production operators. The Supervisor is responsible for training of all the operators, ensuring safety compliance, managing the weekly Production Schedule, reporting of equipment malfunctions to the Manufacturing Engineering, and maintaining GMP (Good Manufacturing Processes). The position responsible for maintaining Production compliance with applicable FDA and ISO requirements.
- 5+ years’ experience in Medical Device or Pharmaceutical manufacturing company
- 2+ years supervisory or lead experience preferred
- Education: Minimum High School, G.E.D.
- Experience working in Cleanroom environments (Class 10000)
- Knowledge of 5S and Continuous Manufacturing Flow a plus
- Maintain a SAFE environment
- Monitor attendance, compliance, and good documentation practices
- Familiarity with assembling small parts under microscope
- Manage vacation, sick time for employees and the impact it may have on the daily, weekly and monthly schedule.
- Willing to step in and perform assembly as needed.
- Ability to work on flexible schedule and prompt arrival for shifts
Thank you for your interest in the Production Supervisor position. A brief cover letter outlining your relevant experience is kindly requested. Applicants that meet the client’s qualifications will be contacted; all other candidates will be retained for future opportunities.