Title: Warehouse Shipping and Receiving
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Relocation Assistance: No
This is a full time direct employment opportunity for a warehouse worker with experience in shipping and receiving. This person will be responsible for verifying that all products are received as ordered and preparations for product shipping are complete.
- Manages the shipment and receipt of products, materials, and supplies.
- Collaborates and communicates with logistics technicians, customer service representatives, service providers, and others involved in the shipment and receipt of products.
- Tracks, traces, and updates the status of incoming and outgoing shipments.
- Maintains a clean, neat, and member-ready area.
- Promptly unloads trucks and deliveries and sorts and stocks receivables.
- Maintains an accurate log sheet of daily moves, scanning inventory, and counting accurately.
- Engages with vendors and drivers with a positive attitude.
- Provides additional backup support for shipping and receiving departments.
- High school diploma or GED required
- 1+ years of warehouse shipping and receiving experience
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs
- Ability to stand up to 8 hrs/day
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to pay attention to details