Title: Talent Acquisition/Recruiter-Remote
Remote opportunity to join a top national specialty broker providing risk management advisory services, insurance and reinsurance placement, for property & casualty, employee benefits and private client risks.
Primary Responsibilities and Duties:
- Ability to prioritize and actively recruit for up to 40 positions simultaneously
- Relevant marketplace positioning of highly competitive roles to fill
- Driver of talent identification of candidates within the Retail & Wholesale space
- SME, hands-on ATS facilitator (creation of requisition, approval escalation, job postings, offer letter/background check where applicable)
- Recruiting nationally for various roles on multiple levels (P&C, Benefits, AAM/AM/AE, IT, etc)
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s with a minimum of 4 years experience in Insurance, Insurance Brokerage, Risk Management or Financial Services/Sales Recruiting experience only
- Must have prior recruiting experience in a corporate setting required
- Solid, documented career tenure as a hands-on LinkedIn Recruiter Guru
- ATS experience required/Advanced Excel & PPT Skills/AIRS Certification a plus
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal with the ability to communicate effectively over Zoom, in-person, on the phone, via formal presentations and electronically
Thank you for your interest in the Talent Acquisition/Recruiter position. Applicants that meet the client’s requirements will be contacted. All other candidates will be retained for future opportunities.